Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chewing ideas can be a “community activity” . . .


When during some recent article-reading I came across ideas and notions for rumination which captivated my attention; a first thought was “pass these on.”

The ideas we get, ones which inspire us and could be passed on for others to “chew-on” are not really prime-revelation. They have not begun with us, they have come to us, and they’re not actually original. Sad, after all Ecclesiastes states:

“What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.”

So I passed the article, with its ideas and my rumination-notions on; closing my “E-missive” with the following summary . . .

“Yes, I’m aware such notions are not new – also conscious, not every viable perception gets ongoing consideration ... methinks it’s worth a read and ruminate”. . .

No comments: