Tuesday, December 18, 2012

See Solutions . . .


Been thinking about some of the “dumb” things, ideas, beliefs, actions, and attitudes I see and hear in my physical world and social community  .  .  .   “at my age, shouldn’t I be telling folks a thing-or-two?”
Throughout life we constantly see things that just aren’t right . . . things, ideas, attitudes, beliefs or “alleged truths”’ that just won’t work!!! Often they are simply wrong.
By-the-way saying after the fact; “I told them it wouldn’t work” is not all that helpful . . . 
  • Any fool can tell you what’s wrong; it takes wisdom to see solutions . . .
  • Wisdom to know what’s right, and courage to do it regardless of “personal-ego cost!”
THOT:  "When we honestly identify or oppose wrong, we also commit to a long-term engagement in doing the compassionate right.”
  • Opening your mouth doesn’t close the matter . . . 

No comments: